The residents of Rechitsa have told Belarusians where they would like to see Alksandr Lukashenko.
Over 16 years of the Belarusian dictator’s leadership:
– he changed the Constitution to suit himself
– secured a permanent presidency for himself
– stole billions of dollars for himself and his family
– took out credit for 28.5 billion dollars and cannot pay for it
– is selling our companies to somehow pay for the loans which he took out
– damaged relations with all civilized nations
– is giving orders to beat and imprison all those discontented with the regime
– does not take any notice of the opinion of the people and represses it with batons and prisons
– arranged “Bloody Sunday” on 19 December 2010 and gave orders to beat and maim women and the elderly
– Hid the presidential candidates in a KGB detention center, where they were tortured.